Friday, April 06, 2007

Runner

why do I run from Your feet?...

fearing to trust my hopes and my dreams

Lord that I would truly live wrecklessly!!

Cause I've believed I have no doubt

and found I doubt more than believe

when You said "come to Me"

I thought I should come freed...

are You truly my God?

or is my god truly me?

who do I trust - wholeheartedly?

I've begun to live life fearing hidden blows,

awaiting the arrows

I've been hoping little, fearing much

oh how big I thought I hoped!

oh how much I trusted YOU!!!

so much I thought I knew....

but then You asked...

why do you run from MY feet?

When I told you to -

RUN TO ME!!!!

why do you run from MY feet?

OH BELIEVE ME, I WANT YOU TO KNOW ME,

TRUST ME, FALL INTO ME!!!!

courage, love, and hope....

You whispered to me...

for those three things

I run to Your feet.

No comments: