Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Tomorrow is only a day away...

This time tomorrow we will be flying over the Pacific... Time at training has been amazing - you wouldn't believe the group that's been called here. PReport: I told my mom I wanted to meet more people who are real for Him (not that I don't already know some ;D), and these are they. I can't tell you enough how, just in this short time of knowing them, I feel like I'm at home with my family everytime we talk. That's so rare and such a refreshing thing. I didn't quite make a list of everyone who may have said they want to be updated with emails...so if you are one of those people, (I don't quite have the time to email everyone again to ask but I assume if you are reading this then you might be a tad bit interested :D), please email me at the new address I gave with your email address, and I'll add you to the currently very short list (so far the list includes biological family...and that's about it :D). So remember us tomorrow: there's been a ton of info for the curriculum, and a lot of us "nubes" (as my brother would call us in the video game world: "nubes" - someone new to the game, having little to no skills or experience) have been fighting the feeling of being overwhelmed. Also, for unity - "...by our love" - I've heard that they'll ask how long we've known each other. How amazing to tell them only a week when they see us act like sisters and brothers by our love! Then they'll want to know why we are so close... Also, ask for open doors, open hearts, and open minds. I love yall a lot, and I miss some of you too. ;) P.S: A team member gave me a verse out of this chapter last night...It wouldn't take long for me to just type the one verse here - but maybe you should crack it open and see for yourself what He has for those who trust Him. (Isaiah 26)

No comments: